From Tuscany's vineyards, truffle hunting in Bologna, Umbria, Piedmont to pizza making in Positano or dining al fresco in Rome and cannoli from the shadow of Mt. Etna, Sicily - at Tomaso's Italy's Dolce Vita goes on...it is a way of life!
Tomaso's, located in the Camelback Corridor in Central Phoenix , embraces the lifestyle of Italian cuisine. Voted best Italian Restaurant in the valley since 1977, Tomaso’s celebrates simplicity & quality of authentic Italian food & wine with humor & hospitality.
Tomaso's is proud to be celebrating over 35 years on the Camelback corridor at 32nd street. Serving fine Italian food, steaks, and wine, Tomaso's bar, dining room, and private room are ideal for any gathering or special event.
Dress is business attire, upscale casual, evening attire. Reservations are recommended weekends and holidays. Adjacent to a spacious parking lot, valet in evenings.
All major credit cards accepted
There are no events at this time
History & Important Events
- Tomaso’s opened its doors on September 10, 1977 at 3:59PM
- Tomaso’s has served over 10 million locals & visitors over the past 35 years
- Hundreds of thousands of Arizona residents have celebrated their birthdays, anniversaries, first dates and even weddings at Tomaso’s.
- Tomaso’s has supported 100s of local non-profits, schools and charities.
- Year after year, Tomaso’s has been voted the Best Italian Restaurant in Arizona.
- Over the past 35 years, Tomaso’s has provided employment for 1000s of Arizonans. Many of our past team members have gone on to become successful restauranteurs, lawyers, doctors, business and community leaders.
- At Tomaso’s, the best is yet to come!
- Fodors: 4.7 out of 5
- AZ Central: Four stars
- Best of Phoenix, New Times
- Best of Arizona, Arizona Business Magazine
- Best of Phoenix, reader's poll, Arizona Republic
- Full bar with table seating
- Spacious dining room
- Private facilities and catering